Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's in the MAIL, it's in the Mail

Hello, readers.

I've been busy.  
Pretty soon Thanksgiving will be here and I'm gonna have to work faster to meet all my deadlines for my crafts. 
(One more sock to go)

With that in mind, I've been working on my lavender hankie with Lizbeth thread size 20 color 162, a perfect match that Handy Hands selected for me.
Perfect.
It's curious though, I must be doing something very different because the stitches appear to be very tight and more uniform.  Could be I'm progressing? LOL

Using the same tatted pattern because I've got it in my head.  I ditched the other one I showed you.

So, then I played with a pattern for a 5 inch baby doll. 
I thought it came out cute.  



I"ll have to make a couple more outfits for him/her and the clothes, along with the doll, will be going to our great grand daughter.  

She and I have become pen pals.  
She writes us a really cute letter and I respond with a little gift.  
She really goes for Barbie doll clothing.  
I've made a bunch already, so now I"ll make some more.
Phew!


AND TOMORROW
Drum roll....................................

I should be getting an order from Handy Hands.  She has the new shuttles in stock now.  I can hardly stand it.  I'll have to run down the mail truck.

The expert tatters, who gave these new shuttles a test drive, gave thumbs up. 
 I can't wait.

Of course, I had to order some more thread to go with the shuttles. LOL

I'll keep you posted.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment