Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good Golly Miss Molley

Hello readers

Well, you'd never guess what I did.
Duh

Thanks to Judy for helping me out and realizing what I was doing WRONG.

In order to go around the doily, I was working a round and finishing with cut, tie and hide.
Okay

Then I was going around the next row by just selecting another spot. 

 BUT I was not watching what I was doing.

Judy said take a picture and cut and paste to find out the increments I'm going to need to make this into a tablecloth.  
Okay

When I compared this against the picture in the book, I should have kept all the 1st and 3rd picots lined up.
DUH

So I cut round 4 and 5 and am starting again.

It really didn't bother me to cut this off as I really would have been ticked if I was on say row 20. 
Yipes


You know what I'm doing today.
Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment