Monday, October 8, 2012

Oh, Drat


Hello readers!

Well, I got a little more of the edging done and attempted to stitch it onto the hankie.  I kept looking at it and decided that I don't like it at all.  Is the tatting too big?  The pattern?  The color? The scalloping?  What?
I know that it's not even when I attached the edging.   I'll have to think about this overnight. I may snip it off in the morning.  Any suggestions?

Another football game tonight....I guess I'll work on my sock.  

Until later..................

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I'm not convinced you should cut it off (especially since you have a case of hankies to work on) but maybe because the color matches so well, neither the tatting nor the hanky highlight each other. Maybe a more contrasting color for next time?

    ReplyDelete