Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Max

Well, today is Max's birthday.  His real name is Maximilian Rudolph Livingston (of all things).
Happy Birthday sweetie, you are 3 years old today.  
His birthday meal today was homemade meatloaf and peas. 
 He hates regular dog food.  
And, he has a mind of his own.

Yesterday since I couldn't get anything going I thought today I would get in one of my craft rooms and start cleaning.  Oh boy, it was like going shopping again.....yikes.  I found such a mess.  So I have been dragging everything out and putting everything into piles so, I CAN finish it.  Found a bunch of quilt tops that need to be put together and quilted and there we are.  Just got out a crib batting and have it hanging ready to be used tomorrow.  Can't say I'll get to it, I guess whatever fits the mood. :)

Until later........

No comments:

Post a Comment