Saturday, August 11, 2012

It Was Fun!

You bet. Today was fun, fun, fun.

I took a quick trip to Michael's today and fortunately for me, I hit a sale day.  I found some good stuff this time.  More than I can show you. Heh


Now, I redid this earring so that I'm using "ThreadArt" size perle 8 green.  I'm comparing it to Valdani, also a perle size 8.  Valdani is a little thicker than ThreadArt.  I'm not sure what kind of effect that I like best.  So the next earring I'm going to use Lizbeth 20 thread and then on to a 10.  It depends upon what the tatter likes and what the outcome is, I guess.

I again apologize for this shot.  I've got to come up with a way to get this much better.  I like the green tone myself.  Tomorrow I'll try to get a better shot. Okay?

Until then....have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment