Saturday, August 11, 2012

Another Venue

Hello to all!

Today has found me focusing on a pair of earrings.  The pattern was created by Marilee Rockley and can be found at www.yarnplayertats.blogspot.com.  She makes wonderful tatted jewelry.  I have attempted several times to do this already.

I shuttle tatted with beads on the shuttle instead of the ball, something I had not done yet.  It's pretty cool how it works.  The thread is size 8 Valdani color H210.  It felt nice as I was working with this, but then again I also tried Lizbeth.  I think the Lizbeth thread is much more stable, but I'll find out as I go about tatting Ms. Rockley's pattern.

I apologize for the poor quality of the px, I'm in need of a new camera.  :(  So, anyway, I'm playing with this today.  I may have to take a trip to HobbyLobby and Michaels for some more beads and some jumper rings.

Hope you are having a great Saturday, until later......................


No comments:

Post a Comment