Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rrrrrrrrrg!

Oh well, back to finding something else to play with.  I just didn't like how the little yo-yos were turning out.  They really looked wonkey.

Sooooooooooo, I found a nice doily pattern at Be-Stitched called "Tatted Rice Bag."  I suppose if I think about it long enough I might like this....

Okay, so I'm using a perle size 8 which is sort of a raspberry color which can be found at www.threadart.com.  The more I work with it, the better I like it.  It really feels like silk and it's very smooth.

I selected a piece of fabric to coordinate with the thread color and I guess I'll try to finish this.  It doesn't take too long to do.  I thought instead of it being a rice bag I would substitute with a lavender potpourri and make a nice little sachet as a gift.

Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment