Friday, July 6, 2012

Hot, Hot,, Hot

It's really hot out today.  Phew

So for today I'm going to show you my giraffe.  I fiddled around with him and got confused and tried over and over again and could not get very far with two shuttles.
Then I switched from two shuttles to the smallest tatting needle and it's working!  I kind of had to make some parts up because of the "switch shuttles" instructions and a few other directions.  So he needs the rest of his butt.  I'll be the first one to agree, this is not the best, but I'm going to forgive my self and go on to finish him. I"m going to use him as a focus in a crazy quilt. The thread I'm using is a 40 weight of Lizbeth thread, color 695.

Hope you all have a great day and keep cool!
Until the next time .........................

No comments:

Post a Comment