Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Monday

Hello to all.

Well, I began to add some embellishment and tried to work with ribbon. Hmmm,, having trouble with it.  I can really make a huge hole with the needle, and it's rather a big needle, but it takes extra effort in trying to pull the ribbon through and I'm afraid that I will tear the fabric.  Is there a trick to doing this?   So, I'll have to read up on how to use ribbon.

My second effort was to try the split chain, AGAIN!  It's not the best but I'll keep working on it.  I already ordered thread for this one from www.hhtatting.com, but I want to make sure I can climb out of the ring much better than I"m doing now. :)  The pattern I want to use is called "Rosette Doily," by Linda S. Davies 2011.

So back to the drawing board and until the next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment