Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Only the Lonely

Last year, this time, I had bunches of tomatoes.  This year was really slim pickins' as only 1 tomatoe and 1 pepper have appeared and ready to be picked.  I don't know what happend.  Maybe I didn't fertilize correctly, I tried epsom salts this time and I probably should have used a regular vegetable/fruit fertilizer, live and learn.




But on the bright side of things (well, another project found) I unearthed a tam I started making perhaps last year (?) give or take either way (HA).  I can tell you that I've used Kaffe's grainey silks, shetland and wool.  I have a ton of fingering weight wools/blends and tams seem to fit the bill.  Soooo, here we go again!  Maybe when I see all the UFO's and WIP's that I have hanging around begging to be finished, I can finaly tackle the job.


Which job, I have no clue, but, until the next time, I'll see what else I can come up with!
Hope you all have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment