Sunday, June 10, 2012

Halloween?




Well, it's not Halloween yet, but have to keep working for out-going gifts. Soooooo, I got out my package of Halloween goodies and selected some fabrics and had a ball. This is going to be a pillow. I used a piece of unfused batting and put down the patches. Once this was done, I began collecting all the threads, charms, and notions and orga nized them into a lap container so I could pick it up where I left off.
I don't know what happened but I like the other version of blogger. This version made the px come out in reverse. No matter! I'm going to make an edging for the pillow using Lizbeth number 20 tatting cotton. This will be my portable work.
Have a great Sunday, catch you later.

1 comment:

  1. The photos do come out in reverse order, as a normal thing, you just have to bear it in mind when downloading. I'm getting there with blogger, but not quite where I want to be with it!

    ReplyDelete