Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend!!!!!!
Get out your grill and have a wonderful juicy steak with a baked potato and some sweet corn....YUM!

So far this Saturday I have some eye candy to show you, and I honestly don't know what to work on first!  But I'm sure it will be enjoyable, in any case.

This selections are from www.eveningstardesigns.net.  It's a wonderful place to shop.  I'm not sure what I'm going to make with this one.

The next selection I'm going to make Christmas ornaments for outbound gifts.  These should be fun to make as well.

The next selection will really be a lot of fun to make.  My sister likes Halloween even more than I do. :) So it will be a pleasure to make for her.  I'm not sure if I should make a pillow, a wall hanging or ?  Have any ideas?

And for the rest of the day, I'll be working on my tatted seahorse.  Just have to finish up with the tail and then block it.  I thought I would use this as a sea/beach theme, and a mermaid silky and coordinating trims and fabric, but that's subject to change!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and till the next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment