Sunday, April 22, 2012

It was a beautiful weekend.  I haven't taken any pictures so far, I'm trying to get everything organized.  However, I do have a wonderful recipe for you that is soooo delicious, if you enjoy chicken.  The dish is on www.allrecipes.com which was submitted by EmilyKFrank.  I cut the ingredients down for 4, but will make it for more next time, it was that good!

For 2:  4 skinless, boneless chicken breast (I found skinless white meat strips, but will try the breasts next time).  1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon soy sauce (I omitted this), 1 teaspoon celery salt (this too) and 1 teaspoon garlic salt (we like this a lot) dash of pepper and 1/2 package herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed into crumbs (this was already crushed when bought, so used it as it came out of the bag) and 1/4 cup melted butter.

Preheat oven to 375, lightly grease a baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream, lemon juice, soy, celery salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Dip each chicken breast in the sour cream mixture (who knew?) then roll in the stuffing mix to coat.  A ziplock baggy works great.  Arrange the chicken in the prepared baking dish. (I used a butter spray).
Drizzle with melted butter.

Bake 40 to 50 minutes in preheated oven till chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.

It was FANTASTIC and OUTSTANDING!!!!!  Juicy and moist with a crunch!  Excellent recipe.  I hope you try it!

Have a bunch of stuff to show you, will get pictures this week.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment