Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Well. Here it is! I finally redid the row. I did go back and revisit the round and decided to do the 10 ds - 2ds and join. AND I managed to turn it around so it's going the right way. It took a little while to figure it out. Anyway, I'm happily going to finish this round and complete the 6th. In the mail today I received some goodies. Barbara Foster of www.hhtatting.com was kind enough to select a medium pink (rose). You can see one of the colors is a purple (at least to me) but Ms. Foster selected the most beautiful shade and along with the pink will make a beautiful butterfly. I thought I might incorporate some yellow,somewhere, but I'm not going to worry about it "Big Grin" sooooooo I really would like to start this pattern all over again, with my new colors...I can't wait!
I just wanted to say that I ordered the "Designer Greeting Cards" which really look like fun to do for the holidays and I forgot to show the new book by Barbara Foster, "Festive," wonderful patterns! These look like fun to do. Well, I'm going back to finish up the 5th round and who knows I might start on the new butterfly doily. Will keep you posted. Happy tatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment