Thursday, February 23, 2012

No pictures tonight!  Had to go to the dentist today and had another crown put on.  This is the third.
This one is not gold, but next to the gold is a porcelain crown that I cracked, actually two teeth with my friends homemade peanut brittle.  It was delicious....chomp chomp chomp!  (Two teeth cracked)

THEN of all things, I had to have my night time appliance (because I grind my teeth at night) redone because the crowns didn't match the bite plate.  Soooo many dollars spent, both crowns are on, another mold made today for the retainer, and another appointment in two weeks....when will this stop!!!!  I really do not like to go to the dentist, being my grandfather was one, a graduate from Colgate, ah me, I remember the foot pushing the mechanism to run the drill....AND as kids we PLAYED with the teeth ready to be made into dentures!!!  Oy! Hopefully, this will drill down (lol) and go away :)

Tomorrow I'll show you what was delivered today.  It's gonna be fun :)

Till next time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment