Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's Saturday Night LIVE!

And here......it is!  I'm finally off the butterfly round and now working on the 6th round.  I have made a bunch of mistakes along the way, but I am going to finish it.  When I tried to finish the last butterfly I didn't connect it where it should have been, and I left it.  At the 6th round, I debated to leave in the two ds and a join at the base.  I didn't like it so I am just doing 12 ds join and 12 ds and then 5 - 5.  It's not perfect, but it's helping me to identify problems.  I keep getting my chains confused with the turning.  But at least I can see what I'm doing wrong.  I have also tried to firm up and tighten my stitches which really has helped.  I'm still a bit weak when I have to do the rings though.  I'm working on that.  That's all for tonight!  We will see what tomorrow brings.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks lovely and you will only improve as you go. I suspect when you've finished only another tatter will be able to see any mistakes, everyone else will ooh and ah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I need encouragement, and it's been a new learning experience for me. Round 7 coming up!

      Delete