Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am a
Canna

What Flower
Are You?

Last evening my DH decided to cook his favorite chicken on the grill. This is the only way I enjoy my chicken with the exception of "Kentucky Fried" and he can really cook it! He prepared the chicken with a good washing and then patting dry. After this he uses an Italian dressing and adds garlic salt and marinates them in a ziplock bag. It sits for a while in the sack sucking up the juices.
And I learned something yesterday. If you want to bake medium sized baking potatoes, you should microwave two potatoes (poke a knife in them to release the steam) for 4 minutes. They will be hot! Prepare your aluminum foil and roll each tater in olive oil and sprinkle with a little Kosher salt and seal well.
You can now put the taters on the grill and add your seasoned chicken breasts (a little skin to help to make it crisper, but that's your choice - we like it juicy inside.) If you use skinless breasts, I place a piece of uncooked bacon around the breast and use a toothpick to hold it! Let them go for approximately 30 minutes. Check for doneness and serve. Delicious! YUMMMMMMMMMMM
Max is waiting anxiously for his taste of a chicken breast! He loves it! I've ripped my tatting out and have restarted the 5th row AGAIN! Tomorrow will have an update. (It's working this time) - yeah!! Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment