Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stuff and Nonsense





Hello to all!  This weekend started off with a bang!  I tried to get some housework done and then headed to the grocery store.  Was in the process of putting the stuff in the trunk and when that was done, went to close it, and "BAM" it hit me smack in the head.  I thought I was going to see stars but was lucky.  I thought about having an intercranial bleed, I don't think that was the case. But I rushed home, put the groceries away and went for the idea of grabbing some ice and applying it to my head. 

Unfortunately, I forgot that we don't  have an ice maker that works, since we don't have a good enough pressure, so I wound up with the next best thing, a frozen medley of vegetables in a bag and applied it.  The dog must have thought I went round the bend.  Maybe I did, but I really needed the ice.  That will teach me, right?

So today, I started working to finish my daffodil doily and hopefully I will by tomorrow.  DH wants to watch football later, and I treated myself to TWO Harry Potter cds that I will watch in peace. LOL

I cooked up some butter beans for dinner with some nice fresh dark bread and butter.  That should keep us happy for a while.

Until then, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment