Sunday, January 8, 2012

I found this first round at Rachel Colvin Jackson's site, at the pineywoods.  I"m waiting for the second round.  I used size 10 crochet cotton and a shuttle.  I'm stumped for the next row.  I must have wasted a lot of time trying to make the second round, to no avail.  Ach!  So, hopefully, I will be able to get the second round tomorrow.

Still have a small knot on my head where the trunk of the car hit me....I'm glad it wasn't too bad, it could have been worse!

Today we had a nice leisurely day.  Breakfast was at IHop, which consisted of senior french toast for me and a kind of medley with meat, eggs, tomato, peppers, all on a bed of hash brown potatoes for DH.  Coffee was just wonderful!  Then on to the football games for the day and waiting in the wings is a crockpot (started at 6 am) with a pork roast and veggies....YUM.  We haven't had that yet, so we are anticipating this to finish out our evening.

Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment