Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Books?

No pictures today :)  I've been working steadily on the Burda pattern, AND I started another one using the Lizbeth thread!  I have 5 balls, but was advised I might need more.  That's why I'm working with a cheaper thread to try and get out the bugs first.

AND!!!! One of my teeth in the back broke, so 3 weeks ago, I went to the dentist and was waiting for my crown to come in...I had an appointment to fit the cap.  AND then the tooth next to it , I cracked the filling.....OH ME!  Then after lunch, I felt like something was "caught" AND I used a pick to try and get it out AND I popped out the filling!!!!  Now I have to go back to the dentist and hopefully, he can save this old tooth! OH ME! lol 

YIPES!!!!

To make me do the happy dance, I received my order from Amazon, a trilogy.  The author is Suzanne Collins, and the books are "Mockingjay, Catching Fire, and the Hunger Games," and I can't wait to begin.  I love books.  So I"ll read a little tonight and give my hands a rest. 

More pictures coming!
Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment